Amazon Flex Reinstatement
We can help you get reactivated on Amazon Flex so you can deliver again:
Here are some of the reasons you might be suspended
- Failing to have bags for restaurant pickup and delivery
- Excessive late deliveries
- Deliveries which the customers claim they didn't receive
- Undeliverable deliveries not returned to Amazon in the correct timeframe
- Performing other jobs during Amazon Flex such as Uber Eats or Door dash
- Missing blocks or shifts which are agreed
- Being late for a block or shift repeatedly
What is included in this product:
2. 24/7 service from our team
Please Note: The times available for purchase above represent the time our lawyers will require to complete the appeal letter and information for your unique case.
All of our fees can be found on our solutions page. Each customer will receive a customized plan and thorough guidance according to their needs.
2. What is the timeframe for my appeal letter?
We offer a vast selection of services, each appeal letter comes between 6-48 hours whilst we examine the situation and generate an appeal letter par excellence. The sooner that you contact us the faster you sell online again!
3. Is there a Reinstatement Guarantee?
4. Can I Write My Own Appeal?
Sure no problem everybody likes to save costs where possible. That being said, it may be very hard and time draining to deal with this intense appeal process - a very important one because each denial lowers the chance of reinstatement. Let us help you, we've been there before and have the in-depth knowledge to succeed with your issue.
5. How long will it take to get reinstated?
This point is highly dependent on the style and depth of the case with Amazon. Whilst some issues are resolved in hours, the majority of sellers wait 3-7 days for reinstatement, and some lengthy problems take up to a month.