Amazon Intellectual Property (IP) Infringement
It is compulsory that you adhere to intellectual property law before selling anywhere online, and in this case to avoid having your Seller Account suspended.
Intellectual property rules and regulations fall into 4 categories on the Amazon Seller platform:
Trademark Law: which focuses on how you use logos and words.
- When you become a seller on Amazon, you must file for a trademark protection on your logo and the name of the brand you are starting.
- It is against law to take or copy another individual or another company's trademark and place/print it onto your own product or packaging.
- Copyright Law: which involves images and verbiage.
- Do not use photographs or images that you have not officially purchased or have no ownership of.
- For your listings only use photos which you or your team have taken or designed.
- You should not copy any information including any text from another sellers product listing.
Patent Law: involves the style and function of the item.
- Design patents: are the visual part of the product.
- Utility patents: are how the product operates and functions.
- You must avoid infringing upon patents which you do not own.
- Trade Dress Law: Included features such as the shape or colour of the product & packaging and all of the features which make a product unique.
- To avoid Right owner complaints do not copy products verbatim.
What is included in this product:1. Appeal Letter in the time frame purchased
2. 24/7 service from our team
Suitable for all Amazon Marketplaces including:
Please Note: The times available for purchase above represent the time our lawyers will require to complete the appeal letter and information for your unique case.
All of our fees can be found on our solutions page. Each customer will receive a customized plan and thorough guidance according to their needs.
2. What is the timeframe for my appeal letter?
We offer a vast selection of services, each appeal letter comes between 6-48 hours whilst we examine the situation and generate an appeal letter par excellence. The sooner that you contact us the faster you sell online again!
3. Is there a Reinstatement Guarantee?
4. Can I Write My Own Appeal?
Sure no problem everybody likes to save costs where possible. That being said, it may be very hard and time draining to deal with this intense appeal process - a very important one because each denial lowers the chance of reinstatement. Let us help you, we've been there before and have the in-depth knowledge to succeed with your issue.
5. How long will it take to get reinstated?
This point is highly dependent on the style and depth of the case with Amazon. Whilst some issues are resolved in hours, the majority of sellers wait 3-7 days for reinstatement, and some lengthy problems take up to a month.